We are open for phone orders only, for non-contact curbside pickup. Please place orders in advance.
Delivery is available, only for items that are too big or heavy to fit into cars. If you are purchasing plants that require delivery, please call for delivery availability and pricing.
To place an order please call us at 781-444-0627 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s very important to leave a message. We return voice and email messages in the order they are received.
- Please check out our most recent online availability.
- Call us in advance with your order any time between 9:00 and 5:30. It’s very important to leave a brief message with your name and phone number. We return messages in the order they are received. If you don’t leave a message, we won’t be able to call you back and take your order. Right now it’s taking us 2-3 days to return calls. We apologize for the long wait time–we’re filling orders as fast as we can.
- When we call you back, we will take your order and credit card payment over the phone.
- We’ll put your order together and tag it with your name. We have a self-service pickup area in the front lawn, along the walkway that leads to the house. Most orders are ready within 15 minutes.
- Drive by and load your order at your convenience any time. We’re really sorry about this, but we need customers to load their own plants. Under orders from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, our staff are not permitted to place any product into the cab or passenger area of a customer’s vehicle.
We ask for patience and cooperation as we implement these special procedures.
We offer on-site services including design, planting, and landscape implementation. (We are following strict covid-19 policies to ensure safety.) Please call us if you are interested in our services. Update: Due do increased staffing demands this year at the nursery, we will be unable to provide services in May and June. We are taking requests now for design, planting, and landscaping services to be implemented later this summer.