We are now open to the public!
We welcome visitors who follow these rules:
Please show others the kindness of following these rules while visiting Hillcrest Gardens.
We’ve made a few changes to promote safety for our customers and staff:
- We have reorganized the nursery to promote social distancing.
- Indoor spaces are closed. Our checkout counter has been moved outside. (Our equipment isn’t waterproof, so we have to close when it is raining.)
- We ask customers to load purchases themselves. State guidelines prohibit nursery staff from loading items into the cab or passenger area of customer’s car. Local delivery for a small fee is available for heavy or bulky items.
- We have set up a public hand washing station. Staff are required to wash hands frequently. Visitors are encouraged to do the same.
- We sanitize high-touch areas frequently during the day and follow other recommended safety protocols. View our complete policy for details.