Updated April 28, 2020
We have adopted rigorous policies and procedures in an effort to avoid unnecessary risk for our customers and employees. We will update these policies as official guidance changes.
Guidelines for All Employees
- Stay 6 feet away from others.
- Wear a face covering when interacting with the public or when 6-foot distancing from co-workers or customers is not possible.
- Wash hands often with soap and warm water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. We have set up a hand-washing station in the nursery.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean things that are frequently touched.
- Cover mouth when coughing and sneezing, using tissue or inner elbow.
- Stay home if sick or experiencing covid-19 symptoms (especially fever, cough, or shortness of breath).
At the Nursery
- The nursery is closed to the public.
- All sales are by phone order only with non-contact curbside pickup or delivery.
- Customers picking up orders are required to wear face coverings, load their own items, maintain 6′ distancing, and avoid touching anything that isn’t theirs.
- Payment by credit card only, online or over the phone. No cash.
- Sanitize all frequently touched surfaces at the beginning and end of each work day and at regular intervals during the day.
- Sanitize wagons and shared tools between uses.
- Staff must not touch customers’ cars or place items into passenger areas of cars.
On the Job Site
- No direct crew contact with customers
- One employee limit per vehicle if possible.
- Label or mark personal tools to avoid sharing.
- When tools and equipment must be shared, sanitize between uses.
- Keep sanitization kits in each vehicle.